se*


Final image
May 23, 2009, 2:40 am
Filed under: cgia | Tags:

This is an image that I printed out today. The saturated one is for printing since I had to change the colour settings depending on the paper and the printer that I used. To get the original colours when I print on the actual paper, I had to change the colours to the left one. Carlos helped me a lot to do this, and I did not know that I could achieve the exactly desired colours at DOC! For three years, I have printed out at other places, but I did not get to choose the paper for bigger prints or be helped to get better results. I think the final print came out very well and I love that colours were printed on the paper as I wanted. I am still working and experimenting the work just incase though it was already printed. During the weekend, I want to try few more other compositions adding or subtracting the elements to make the work better. And thank you all for the helpful comments on my posts. They helped me a lot. yay!

Advertisements

Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s



%d bloggers like this: